Carla N. Arias Cornelio
- Law degree from Universidad Nacional Pedro Henríquez Ureña (UNPHU), 2019 (summa cum laude).
- Pursuing a Master’s Degree in Tax Law and Tax Litigation at the Universidad Autónoma de Santo Domingo (UASD).
She joined the firm in 2017. She has participated in several diploma courses and seminars specialized in Tax Law; Administrative Law; Money Laundering Prevention. She was part of the group of the first place winning team in the First Edition of the Criminal Litigation Competition (CILIP), held by the Universidad Iberoamericana (UNIBE) (2017). Served as a juror in various Debates organized by the Global Foundation for Democracy and Development (FUNGLODE) and the Dominican Debate Society (2018).
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Tax Law.
- Real Estate Law.
- Corporate and Commercial Law.
- Administrative Law.
- Execution of Real Estate and Pledge Guarantees.
- “El régimen tributario de las empresas de streaming en la República Dominicana”. Thesis, 2019.
- French (basic knowledge)